Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm Almost Embarassed to Put This Up...

"The Very Rough Version of Captain Moon and the All-Star Parade"
By Me.


Cheer up, Charlie; don't lie in your tears.
The day is gone, let the night calm your fears.
I know the day's hold can make you weep,
but come with me and laugh yourself to sleep.

(Chorus)
I'm Captain Moon, come out and play.
Escape the darkness and grim of the day.
Let all the sickness and sadness fade,
And march in my All-Star Parade.

March to the beat of the man with the cane.
We will not leave you 'til the end of our reign.
When the day returns to haunt, lead by the sun.
But when his time ends, we'll be back for more fun.

(Chorus)

Join in and play, we need a good chime,
Step with the drummers, and keep in good time.
Watch the dancers leap and fly by,
Now, my friend, you're a diamond in the sky

(Chorus)

(Bridge)
Dance with me, Please don't flee. Remember now, you're one of us.
Day's not here, have no fear, Remember now, you're one of us

(Chorus)

No comments: