Monday, October 20, 2008

Haiku week...

you know how if you buy an album on iTunes, you get an extra song not on the CD? This post is kinda like that.. My poetry class is reading these, except you get an extra suprise, simply because I love you guys.

"My Name is Lindsey"
On the ballroom floor,
A Pair of Legs are swaying,
Calling me to Them.

That's Odd...

Good afternoon, Moon.
You're more pale than usual.
Is that natural?

The Bonus Track

A three year old song,
playing over in my head,
For the past three years...

3 comments:

Simon said...

I know your teacher will never admit it, but she got the idea for Haiku's from Taylor and I.

Evan Adent said...

haha.. you wish! he had it that we were going to do haiku's this week about a month ago! you wrote yours a week ago.. he beat you :)

Jules said...

yup, i like all 3! i told you i would! lol :)