Thursday, December 25, 2008

I Say "Merry Christmas!" With Another Song (What Rhymes With "Time Machine"?)

Oh good golly, Molly G.
The perfect gift this year would be
A time machine.
Yes, a time machine.

Imagine everything I'd see
Watching all of history
With a time machine.
a polka-dotted time machine.

I could ride a dinosaur
And after time well spent,
I could dedicate a day
to each & every president.
Or better yet, I could pay my rent
On time
With a time machine.

Oh good golly, Molly G.
Would you please come fly with me
Through time
in a time machine.

Let Moses stop and part the Sea
As we float & look on safely
From a time machine.
My lovely time machine.

We could watch time from a faster flow
As the trees and lilies grow
Or we could take things slow
As the rain turns into snow.
But, really what i want to know
Is will you come with me
In my time machine?

Lets stop for the groom and bride
As they stand side by side
And look into each others eyes
At a future which will be just fine
And let them say their lines.

I must confess, Molly G.
That what i really want to be
With this time machine,
This gifted time machine

Is the man you needed who
Never did any wrong to you
Oh, I didn't mean
To need a time machine.

The hills will smile and sing along
While children play the fife.
A tune in time with perfect rhyme
to our perfect life
As we will be the man and wife
without a time machine
A stupid time machine.

Oh good golly, Molly G.
I'm sorry that we really
Need a time machine.
A necessary time machine...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3

Anonymous said...

Still <3

In FACT

<9