Sunday, December 21, 2008

unfortunately,..

my wisdom teeth pulling was postponed. but, i have LYRICS for my MUSICAL EXPERIENCE! it isn't really musical, and i don't know if i'd call it an experience, but it's a musical experience. here are the lyrics to an experience i've never had. but, i'll just make a response to how it really was.

Doctor Dear, My Wisdom, Please?
_________________________________


What do you smell?

I smell cherries...
Sweet peppermint cherries
With a twist of sunshine
And a dash of marzipan.

Oops.

I smell strawberries.
Yes, this is strawberries.
Boy, I'm seeing strawberries.
cotton candy strawberry clouds.

wwwooooooooaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Doctor Dear? Dear?
Dude, Doctor Dear?
Dude! What are you trying to pull?

"Why my child, your tooth, of course!"

Oh, my tooth... Oh My! my Tooth!
For sooth, my tooth is fine!
which tooth of mine?

"Why my child, the wisdom kind. Why, my child? do you mind?"

No, go ahead.

(musical break)

I feel gritty, oh so tickly
I feel tickly and bibbly and plight!
fa la blah da ga.
(bubble noise solo finish with opera girl voice)

"you mean 'pretty, oh so pretty.'"

Your a robot! you sound rather gay!

"yes I am, you see, I'm a doctor, see?
I'm happy i'm pulling your teeth!"

Oh NO!!!
my teeth!
what time, my teeth, must you be at school?

"Don't worry, no hurry, the school is raining drool
Classes are cancelled, see? are we getting...

(All)
A-long! along! along!
oh my we are getting along!
We're singing our songs on strawberry clouds
and we're all merrily singing

Along! along! along!
I forgot, dear, move it along!

(tooth)
I'm stuck in this whole!
I dont want to let go!

(Doctor and Me)
but you must, please, say goodbye!
good bye!
good bye!

(me)
I'll miss you, my wisdom, good bye!

Are we there yet?


you look like a walrus...

(the end)


Writer's Note- Wow... I'm suprised how fast this came out for not being on drugs and how much it sounds like an acid trip...

No comments: